What is Android?
Android OS is a Linux-based open source platform for mobile cellular handsets developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance. Java language is mainly used to write the android code even though other
languages can be used.The goal of android project is to create a successful real-world product that improves the mobile experience for end users. The important features of android are given below:
1) It is open-source.
2) Anyone can customize the Android Platform.
3) There are a lot of mobile applications that can be chosen by the consumer.
4) It provides many interesting features like weather details, opening screen, live RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- Introduction Of Android
- Versions & File Structure
- Features & Core Components
- Ui Layouts & Ui Controls
- Sqlite Database
- Sending Email & Sms
- Audio, Video & Camera
- Mini Application