What is Architecture Design ?
Architecture is defined as the art and science of designing buildings and structures. A wider definition would include within this scope the design of any built environment, structure or object, from town planning, urban design, and landscape architecture to furniture and objects. People often use the words “architecture” and “design” interchangeably, which naturally broadens the definition of architecture. If you can “design” your own career goals, aren’t you the architect of your own life?
- Introduction of AutoCad
- Fundamentals of INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
- 2D Drawing & Modify Command
- Creating Plan, Elevation & Section
- Plans: Structural, Electrical, Architecture, site etc..
- Import/export AutoCAD Files
- Introduction of Google Sketchup
- 3D Design Tools
- Creating Interior & Exterior View
- Using Online Library of Sketch Up
- Vray Materials & Lighting
- Vray Camera & Rendering
- Image & Video File Output
- Introduction of Revit Architecture
- How to use Component
- Room and Area
- Rendering in Autodesk’s Revit
- Annotation In Revit Projects, Listing & Dimension
- Walk through