What is UI/UX Training ?
UX and UI design are two different elements of a single consumer experience. UX refers to the user experience, which focuses on how something works and how people interact with it. UI, or user interface, focuses on the look and layout. “A UX designer needs to know how to execute, facilitate and analyze research and data, [and] UI designers need to know composition and graphic design and have a knack for palettes, typography and branding in order to make an interface shine and have its own identity.”
- Introduction of Photoshop.
- Concept of UI & UX Mobile App.
- Design UI & UX Mobile App.
- Create Mobile App design based on OS.
- Create Mobile App. Icon
- Create Gaming App design Icon & Layout