What is Adobe Photoshop ?
Photoshop is Adobe’s photo editing, image creation and graphic design software. Photoshop is a software program developed by Adobe that allows users to edit graphics. It’s used by graphic artists, designers and photographers, among others, and can enhance and manipulate images to improve their overall appearance. It’s an excellent tool that makes photo editing easy and efficient.
What you'll learn in this course
- What Photoshop is & how to get into it!
- Concept of Raster.
- Customize the programs layout & feel comfortable.
- Image Mixing & Editing.
- Understand layers & it's panels.
- Understand all photoshop basics & tools.
- Retouch Portrait Images in Photoshop
- Works With Masks in Photoshop.
This Course Includes
- 45 Days Course Duration.
- 1 Hour Daily.
- Certified Course.
- Taught by Experience Trainer.
- Live Project Training.
- Working with the pen tool, liquify & puppet warp tool.
- Understand cutting objects out, fixing skin & manipulation.
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters.
- Remove people or objects from photos.
- Use creative effects to design stunning text styles.
- Learn how to make creative social media post.
- Work with real time Live Project to master your skill.