What is Corel Draw ?
Corel Corporation developed and released a software program called CorelDRAW, a vector graphics editor. The software is a robust graphics suite, providing many features for users to edit graphics. These features include contrast adjustment, color balancing, adding special effects like borders to images, and it is capable of working with multiple layers and multiple pages. CorelDRAW was originally released in January 1989, running on the Windows 2.x operating system. Today, the software is still used by many people, with the latest version, X8, being released on March 15, 2016. CorelDRAW is primarily designed for the Windows operating system.
What you'll learn in this course
- Introduction of Corel Draw
- Concept of Vector Graphics
- Creating Logos & Visiting Cards
- How to trace and create a logo using deferent tools.
- Tools and Their Usage - Drawing, Shaping, Fills, & Text.
- Learn customized shortcuts keys and best practices.
- Distort and apply drop shadow and 3D effects to objects.
This Course Includes
- 45 Days Course Duration.
- 1 Hour Daily.
- Certified Course.
- Taught by Experience Trainer.
- Live Project Training.
- Learn how to design Magazine Layout/ book Cover.
- Organizing a brochure layout by learning how to manage pages.
- Combining vector shapes to use them in logos and graphics.
- Wedding Invitation, Flyer, Leaflet, & different print media related to Graphics
- Learn how to make print ready files.
- Learn how to design product/label design, with proper color, text and size techniques.
- Mastering advanced Corel Draw tools and techniques.
- Work with real time Live Project to master your skill.