What is InDesign ?
InDesign is a desktop publishing software application for creating flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. Projects created using InDesign can be shared in both digital and print formats. InDesign is used by graphic designers, artists, publishers, and marketing professionals.
What you'll learn in this course
- Introduction of InDesign
- Concept of Publishing Layouts
- Master Long Documents
- You will be able to add 'Advanced InDesign User' to your CV.
- Pages and Its Alignment Setups
- Learn customized shortcuts keys and best practices.
- Tools and Their Usage - Selection & Direction Selection
This Course Includes
- 45 Days Course Duration.
- 1 Hour Daily.
- Certified Course.
- Taught by Experience Trainer.
- Live Project Training.
- Fill, Stroke & Other Commands Properties.
- Learn how to design Magazine Layout/ book Cover.
- Organizing a brochure layout by learning how to manage pages.
- Create Charts & Infographics
- Learn how to make print ready files.
- Add buttons & interactivity to your PDF documents.
- Mastering advanced InDesign tools and techniques.
- Work with real time Live Project to master your skill.